Search results

1. crossnote

Continues leaking even after...

Problem fixed. A retired plumber came by and slapped some teflon on the threads to the seat.
  2. crossnote

What original Price Pfister stem would correspond to this Lasco S-1119-3 6123? I'll try to hunt down the original Price Pfister part but I don't know it's part #.
  3. crossnote

QA/QC? Anyhow the house is 1951. I'm not sure how old the old stems are. I'd hate to have to rip into the shower tile as it is original.
  4. crossnote

Thanks on the new valve stem I was careful to keep it open.
  5. crossnote

I did notice the old stem was made in USA Price Pfister.. the new is PF made in China. Anything to that?
  6. crossnote

There is the name LASCO on the bottom of the box.
  7. crossnote

From an Ace hardware and those numbers were off the Price Pfister box.
  8. crossnote

It is a price -Pfeister S=1119-3 6123 hot/cold valve. I had tried without tape at first , both had same results. Thx.
  9. crossnote

Hello all, I have a shower faucet that is leaking cold water. I have replaced the stem, replaced the seat, used flat and rounded washers, even tried teflon tape in the threads of the stem. It continues leaking all the same. Any ideas?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks