Search results

1. ugmw177

water heater in attic drain pan line..

ok, I am installing an additional water heater in our attic. [already have a 50gal gas fired one]. Anyhow, I need to route the pan drain line. I really don't want it to exit the soffit and then have an unsightly pvc line down the side of the 2 story house to near ground level. The original water...
  2. ugmw177

toilet flushing causes gurgling in adjacent bathtub drain....

ok, here is all i know about the set up. The bathroom is a second floor bath with tub/shower, toilet, and dual lavatory. below it is a powder room with toilet and single lav that is connected to the same waste line. In addition, in the attic above there is a vent/soil stact that exits above the...
  3. ugmw177

toilet flushing causes gurgling in adjacent bathtub drain....

Hi guys, THanks in advance for all of your knowledge. In my Kids' bathroom, when one flushes the toilet [a Champion IV by American Standard], during the flush, a lot of gurgling takes place from the tub drain that is beside it. My assumption is that the vent stack is clogged somewhere above...
  4. ugmw177

Delta R10000 shower rough-in valve too deep in wall....

Thanks for the suggestion; however, it is mounted in an exterior wall on the 2nd floor..exterior wall covering is brick veneer. To make matters more difficult the valve body cold input copper pipe comes through a stud about 3 inches to the left of the body.
  5. ugmw177

Delta R10000 shower rough-in valve too deep in wall....

Hello, I installed the delta rough in valve as per instructions with the plaster guard allowing for 1/2" and another 3/8" for tile and thin set; however the tiler has added a ton of thin set to level the entire wall for the frameless glass doors. This unforseen problem leaves my rough-in about...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks