Search results

1. Amyjfrerichs

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!! My toliet tank apparently grew and NO LONGER FITS!!

Jim, Thank you SOOO much. I am pretty steamed, you know I have been living with a backwards toliet tank for TWO YEARS because of this. Every time a guest had to use the bathroom they always came out asking "How do I flush the toliet?". Well, since my fill valve needed replacing today I...
  2. Amyjfrerichs

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!! My toliet tank apparently grew and NO LONGER FITS!!

Hi, Hoping to get some help. Had my flooring replaced in the bathroom to a stone. Removed toliet and placed stone, FYI this did NOT change height of flooring at all. Also, the toliet was NOT moved at all, nothing. Had plumber out to replace toliet and do other work. He said he would not have...
  3. Amyjfrerichs

Need Help FAST PLEASE!!!! TOILET FLANGE STUCK TO FLOOR!!

. Oh how I wish it were that easy. However since it is in fact cemented underneath up to and including the flange it will not move..at ALL.
  4. Amyjfrerichs

Really? Since they brought the concrete right up under the ring I don't know how to get bolts under there now at all... the whole thing is basically cemented underneath to the flange. OK, well thanks so much for the tip!
  5. Amyjfrerichs

Hi Terry, and All, I need help. I have redone my Grandmothers bathroom for her, she recently went in the hospital and went to Hospice, then to a skilled nursing home and is coming home tomorrow!!! I was hoping to have a wonderful surprise for her! Well, I had all new travertine set in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks