Search results

1. flamda

Copper Closet Flange Problem

Thank you very much for your help! I will just keep the flange like it is and put the subfloor underneath.
  2. flamda

Terry: You're right, the falnge wasn't secured to the floor when I took of the toilet. I will take care of that.
  3. flamda

Gary: Thanks for your answer. Actually the flange was just above the tile but I cut the 1st subfloor layer, that's why there is a gap now. I would get rid of the flange but I can't seem to see where exactly it's sealed and how to do it. When I touch under it I feel like it's going under the...
  4. flamda

Hello! Newbie here. We got a leak, I found part of subfloor was rotten, so I took it off. I found out we have 2 layers. Thankfully the other layer was dry. I want to put the new subfloor but I don't know how I should proceed. Should I just cut the plywood in 2/4 pieces and slide them...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks