Search results

1. J

2 water heater tanks parallel question

when i checked online the problem is, it is not balanced. i did notice outlet piping length is shorter for tank1 than in tank2. plumber didn't put the T outlet intersection in the middle. what i did is tried to balance the system by partially closing inlet valve for tank1. i opened hot water...
  2. J

2 water heater tanks parallel question

I have 2 water heater tanks (3 years old) set up in parallel. Water heater tank2 broke down a few days ago, the plumber fixed it by replacing thermopile and control valve. Everything seems fine. i just noticed today when i opened the hot water faucet, water heater tank1 burner immediately...
  3. J

water heater pilot light won't stay on

i have 3-year old water heater. when i tried to turn back on the pilot light, the fire dies every time i remove my hand from pressing the valve button. i tried pressing it for more than 1 minute but as soon a i release my thumb, the pilot fire dies. any ideas, is the control valve damaged? i...
  4. J

How to properly shut off one hot water tank in a parallel system?

i just want to bump this coz i have question.. will the hot water from tank1 (operational) go inside tank2 (the tank that has been shut off)? i asked because i'm confused, there is pressuere in tank1 so hot water will go out but can it go tank2?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks