Search results

1. supramax

Iron filter backwash line

I've been trying for the last little while to figure things out, but it looks like I'll have to get the well people in. I thank you all, very much for the help, but this job is outside of my abilities. Peace and love.
  2. supramax

I've bee checking out the links, but I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for. Is there a troubleshooting section that talks about the problem?
  3. supramax

I don't know what a precipitation tank is.
  4. supramax

MEVFX-8 is the only tag on the back. The lady of the house is out with the camera. I'll take photos when she returns. Am I correct in asuming that the pictures are to be taken with the front cover off?
  5. supramax

Thank you for the prompt response. Yes, bypassing the filter fixes the problem and it's bypassed at night and when I'm not using large amounts of water. When the filter is in 'normal operation' mode, I can hear the water flowing through the backwash line. I guess it's time to call the...
  6. supramax

Bump. Guys, I really need some help. The iron filter is a MacDonald MEV 2000 Pro.
  7. supramax

The backwash line connects to a pipe that runs directly to the sump pump.
  8. supramax

There's always water flowing through that backwash line into my sump pump hole/container, so the sump pump comes on every half hour or so. Is that normal? If not, is there a way I can stop the constant flow of water? Thank you.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks