Search results

1. Nord

What piece connects to kitchen sink drain?

Recently replaced our sink with a one piece corian sink. Replaced disposal, replumbed the p-trap using a dishwasher tee. I've already figured out that the drain rough-in is too high, so getting that lowered is on the radar. However, I used a 6 inch endpiece connected directly to the drain...
  2. Nord

dishwasher supply line

My dishwasher supply line is a rigid copper tube, and has become kinked. It doesn't seem to impede the dishwasher, but is it even proper to use this kind of connection with the hot water supply? FYI - it's teed off at the supply valve with the sink supply. Nord
  3. Nord

DWV retrofit?

Within Reason? Just got a quote from a guy for replacing the entire line to the stub-out, labor and materials, $2200.00. It's a run of about 40-50 feet, and the pipe sits 1ft-3ft below grade. Does this sound about right?
  4. Nord

DWV retrofit?

Update So I couldn't take the suspense any longer. I overlaid the Harris County GIS with wastewater lines and 2 foot countour lines. To make a long story short, I put the depth of the city sewer at about 3 feet. Back to the shovel, and, lo and behold, there's the big break in the city...
  5. Nord

DWV retrofit?

Wow, none of that is encouraging And it's exactly what I feared. Thanks for your insight. I'll let you folks know how it turns out.
  6. Nord

DWV retrofit?

This forum is a god send. Thank you all. My tale of woe is fairly long. I apologize in advance. I'm a first time homeowner/budding DIY'er. I noticed a hole in my side yard not too long ago, didn't think anything of it, and put a paver stone over it to keep from breaking an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks