Search results

1. Terry709

Antisiphon Valve Headache, Just Weld It Shut?

Yeh, it's a dangerous world! This one is not at the top of my "scarey stuff" list.
  2. Terry709

Thank you! Neighbors' safety too, you say jadnashua ? What's that about? Toilet, sprinklers, kitchen sprayer. Wow, I don't know how we survived all these years w/o these things, huh. My parents, my grandparents. Lived with the old system and never a problem with back siphon. Well....mine is...
  3. Terry709

Thank you all! I just turned water on, with pressure nozzle attached to the hose, and J-B Weld held. Will attach pics as suggested. 1 pic is of another faucet, w/o the anti-siphon. I have 5 faucets outside and only the 1 has it. Wonder why. Maybe 1 serves all? You can see in 1 pic the 26" x 17"...
  4. Terry709

I'm not a professional and not even a good DIY guy, so bear with my attempt to describe my projedct. A faucet installed outside is the frost free thing with the anti-siphon valve on top (has a round cap) which has always leaked water from under that round screwed on cap when the water is turned...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks