Search results

1. S

Basement Bathroom Shower Install

Also Terry, Not sure what you mean by "2" for a double lav. They let use one lav on 1.5" I have been reading that baths typically use 1.5" vs showers needing 2", not sure I fully understand the difference here but it seems as though the builder was anticipating us putting in a bath not a...
  2. S

Thanks Terry for your quick response. If I decided to go with a tub instead of a shower, would this eliminate the need to move the trap? Thanks again
  3. S

Recently moved into a new house (in Georgia) where I had the basement bathroom roughed in. I have 1-1/2" waste pipe in an area where the tub/shower will be, 4" waste for toilet and 1-1/2" wastes for a double vanity. I also have hot and cold supply lines using PEX for both the bath/shower and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks