Search results

1. Polsy

Carrier A/C Not getting cold

Thanks for the info boys. I have reset everything (I work in IT so it was the 1st rule of IT club) all to no avail. How do I filter out the crappy techs? Angie's List? I'm based in Denver if you boys know of any companies with a decent rep over here
  2. Polsy

I switched off the breaker outside and it didn't help. Where would the other one be located?
  3. Polsy

Hi Guys, I've just bought a house and the A/C unit seems to be acting up. I have it set at 70'f and it never gets below 78/79'f. Heating is fine. I checked the filter and asides from being lop-sided, it is clear and allows the intake of new air. I've attached a link to the images of...
  4. Polsy

First house, first issues! (Water temp)

Thanks for all the help guys! It really is appreciated. Lots to discuss with the boss this weekend! I think I might stay on this site.....you guys really do know your stuff!
  5. Polsy

It's upstairs. I'd estimate 25-30 foot
  6. Polsy

So I should fully engage the valve that regulates the flow of the water under the sink and that would be my best bet?
  7. Polsy

Hmmm, maybe somewhere down the line. It's a pain, but it is liveable. Not too sure why this system was installed in the first place. The house is 4 years old. I'm from England originally so it seems strange not to have a boiler system
  8. Polsy

I can't say I can see the mixing valve from the pic. I'm at work at the moment and cannot check. I will verify when I get home this afternoon. We don't have any kids in the house, so the safety aspect is kind of lost on me. Would you recommend a new heat delivery system?
  9. Polsy

Hey Guys, Myself and the Mrs just bought our first home on the outskirts of Denver. Place seemed great and our inspection went off without a hitch! Although I have now discovered an issue when it comes to the sinks. I've attached some images of the space under our kitchen sink and also our...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks