Search results

1. Numerick

Wet Venting/Stack Layout under UPC

If possible I want to get input on a Wet Vent / Stack configuration under UPC. Is the 3" toilet drain required to be the uppermost drain on the stack under UPC OR can it be at the bottom of the stack? Better put, is the toilet allowed to be under the 2" wet vent in a 3" stack? If you were...
  2. Numerick

What is the maximum length for a horizontal "foot" vent connection under UPC?

In the illustration below, under UPC is there a Table or Code reference that can state what the allowable distance a horizontal foot vent can travel before entering a vertical vent stack? My distance is approximately +/- 15 feet, just wondering if this will work correctly.
  3. Numerick

Feedback on plumbing floor plan layout-advice needed

So here it goes, been doing some heavy studying for the past week and I will say one thing. Whoever says plumbing is not complicated just does not understand the level of knowledge it requires to do correctly. So, THANK YOU for all the professionals that are willing to offer their two cents to...
  4. Numerick

Venting Questions for the Pros

Need advice for a venting issue. I would like to put the P -trap for my kitchen sink approximately 36"-48" below the sink bowl. Can it be a straight shot down at that distance? I am trying to avoid an AAV valve or Island Kitchen venting option. There is a 2" vent pipe through the roof that I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks