Search results

1. philipk65

Switching to Economy Mode

Hi, I have a 2 years old Eternal tankless water heater GU195S and what to put it into economy mode. (so the burner turns on at water flow instead of temp.) Tech support at the company won't tell me what dip switches to push unless I'm a plumber?!?! Can anyone tell me the process? Thanks. Kevin
  2. philipk65

Eternal Gas Tankless Water Heater Noise!?

Hi, I have a 2012 Eternal Propane tankless water heater GU 195 S. The last 3 days it make a horrible noise when the gas kicks on. It sounds like a out of tune French horn or a sick Moose. *** FYI - 3 days ago our propane tank was filled up from 20 gallons to 80 gallons. Would that...
  3. philipk65

Tankless gas water heater overflow pipe?

Hi, I just move into a new house and it has a Eternal gas (propane) tankless water heater. I've noticed that it has a overflow PVC pipe running to the outside of the house and it seems to always be dripping. Is this normal? Also, would I be better off to switch it out for an electric...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks