Search results

1. S

BW water heater tank cracked? (pics included)

Totally agree - I'm just trying to figure out if there's a reason it failed after 30 months of use versus the stated 60. I realize that sometimes defects happen during manufacturing, but wanted to make sure there's no underlying issue causing failure again, especially since I'd be hoping to...
  2. S

Just got home with the water pressure gauge - its reading about 85 PSI sustained from a hose connection, I'm not sure exactly where in the line that is, so I guess the pressure could be reduced somewhat from the main. The M1TW40S6FBN heater I have is certified for 300PSI with a 150PSI working...
  3. S

yea, that makes sense. I'll go to Home Depot on the way home Watts 3/4 in. Plastic Water Pressure Test Gauge and put it on one of the utility faucets since they're the closest to the main input. I'll leave it on for 5-7 hours tonight and run the house as normal and see what happens. I'd...
  4. S

Thanks for the ideas guys - I did schedule the plumber to come out tomorrow and replace the tank. I showed my friend the pictures I posted here, and he noticed the rust on the black iron gas pipes, and said I might have a humidity problem down there. BTW, I think most of the water is coming...
  5. S

A couple days ago I noticed some water on the floor of my utility room, around the water heater. I also noticed some corrosion around the T&P valve. At first I thought it could be a bad T&P valve dumping water, or the lack of an Expansion tank causing the T&P to dump. I took some pictures and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks