Search results

1. MaxWarp

Asking for some line size help...

HJ, I'm not questioning you as you're a licensed professional but wouldn't 3 toilets, plus sinks, laundry, etc overload a 3" possibly? If everybody flushes at once while the laundry is draining wouldn't that be a little much? Just trying to be more educated as a DIYer. Thanks!
  2. MaxWarp

Basement Bathroom ejector vent question

I'm pretty sure I figured out the answer to my own question. As long as it's 42" down the line from the beginning of the vent it should be ok. Time to get to work!
  3. MaxWarp

Asking for some line size help...

You're going to need a 4" line. You have too many fixtures going down one line to be less than that. You're also going to need at least a 3" vent to the roof for all of this. You'll be able to tie to together for the vent but not reduce it. I'm also surprised that the county would offer any...
  4. MaxWarp

New Installation Upstairs

Well, I did a 2nd floor bathroom from scratch. It wasn't the first 2nd floor bathroom but rather the 2nd. My first bathroom takes forever to get warm water via copper pipes. The 2nd bathroom that I installed from scratch is done with PEX. I installed a manifold in the basement directly off...
  5. MaxWarp

Haha...stop trying to make me want to live in Canada. ;) Here in the US in most states the plumbing code calls very specifically that all ejector pits must have a independent vent to the roof/ridgeline that is completely separate from the main sewer line. It never gets as clear to call out not...
  6. MaxWarp

Yeah, I'm a noob on the forum. I've spent a lot of time reading and I can't seem to find a clear answer to a question that probably never should be asked in the first place. I'm about to embark on a DIY bathroom in the basement. There's an ejector pit with a floor drain that is already...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks