Search results

1. Zachrey

Washing Machine triggers endless cycling of Pumptrol Pressure Switch

Eureka!? I think I figured out the problem! The 500 mesh spindown filter was clogged. It looks like the negative water hammer pressure transient turns on the pump and then the combination of the water hammer positive pressure transient and the positive back pressure from the 500 mesh...
  2. Zachrey

Thanks for the quick replies! Hi Guys, Sorry I was so late in replying! I thought I was supposed to get an email when someone responded to my question. Good thing I logged in today! :D Here is a schematic of the water system: <pre>...
  3. Zachrey

Greetings! My wife, Nicole, and I live at the Greater World Earthship subdivision near Taos, New Mexico. All the homes in this 630 acre subdivision are completely off the grid. The homes heat and cool themselves and provide water, hot water, electricity and on-site, contained, sewage treatment...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks