Search results

1. mountain-top mike

No cold water when water heater shut off

I have not seen this issue addressed before so I will post here. Was working at a house yesterday servicing water heater.I shut it off at inlet and was cleaning it when the owner said that no cold water was coming out of any shower fixtures. All valves are moen single handle, no posi-temp. The...
  2. mountain-top mike

Leaking disc from american standard 4049 tank

I have a strange one here, at least to me. My Am. ST. 2 piece toilet started leaking a few months ago from worn out black flapper disc. I replaced with red aftermarket disc and still leaked. I bought factory Am.ST. black disc and same thing, although tank drained slower. I then removed the...
  3. mountain-top mike

Which water heater brands are better?

Good Morning. First post here. I am in the process of researching tank type natural gas 50 gallon heaters. I have been installing my own for the last 30 years or so and have been using American Water heater group exclusively. They have been 100 gallon models and I get about 20+ years life from...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks