Search results

1. OL

Recent opinions on AS Glenwall vs. Gerber Maxwell? (more on wall-mount toilets...)

Thanks very much for the responses. I'll look around to see what I can find locally, and am probably leaning toward the Gerber if I can get it.
  2. OL

Recent opinions on AS Glenwall vs. Gerber Maxwell? (more on wall-mount toilets...)

Hello - I think I will need to replace a couple older (50 year) wall hung toilets in my house. Wondering whether there were any updated opinions on what seem to be the two main options- Gerber Maxwell and American Standard Glenwall. Is there a clear preference of one over another? Or is one...
  3. OL

open sewage overflow pipe in old basement?

Thanks to both of you! I capped the pipe as you suggested and as you suspected there was an issue with the downstream flow (outside, between the house and the septic tank). Seemed like things got disconnected due to settling of the 1.5 yr old septic tank and also some winter heaving. That's...
  4. OL

open sewage overflow pipe in old basement?

Hi all - I've really appreciated this forum as a newish homeowner, especially as different parts of my house were built at different times (1870s, 1910, and 1969). In the old (stone foundation, very unfinished, basically crawl space) part of our basement we have what seems to be an open pipe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks