Search results

1. Plumbingnoob

Planning for winter and backwashing PVC drain piping...

I have a PVC drain line discharging above grade along the side of the house. The pipe leaves the house and runs parallel with the side of the house for about 6 feet then 90's away from the house for about 10 feet and the line ends (backwash water just dumps on grass). When the PVC pipe runs...
  2. Plumbingnoob

Regeneration time...

I have two backwashing acid neutralizers followed by a water softener...I know if I put one of them in manual regeneration cycle it is like a 99 minute process! But there is a setting to set regeneration time for 14 minutes (or it could be backwashing...I forget). Anyways, currently I have the...
  3. Plumbingnoob

Water softening / filtration noob question

My wife and I just bought a foreclosure with well water and an existing combination filtration / water softening unit installed (see attached photos). When we closed on the house we had no information regarding anything in the house as far as what has been done over the past few years, etc...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks