Search results

1. muxutrub

Looking to reclaim garage space

Mission accomplished.
  2. muxutrub

How do you know my new heaters will be ordinary 6 year ones? They haven't even arrived yet ... The heaters in the pictures are the old ones. EDIT: You were right. He is installing Rheem PROG50-38N 6 yr heaters but he is warrantying them for 10 yrs.
  3. muxutrub

Yes, HANDYMAN. That's exactly what I needed. I called a handyman that I've used before and he has a plumber that he uses. He removed the unneeded portion of the platform and then built an extension in the other direction. The plumber will be back tomorrow morning to put in 2 new 50 gals...
  4. muxutrub

I am not sure why. This is what was here when I bought the house. One tank handles laundry room, kitchen, and 1 full bath. The other one is for 2 full baths. We have a 2700 sq ft home with 4 people. Does anyone know what type of worker I should call to handle the platform modification?
  5. muxutrub

Thanks, but that doesn't address the issue of how to reduce the size of the existing platform once the new heaters are installed. Is it recommended to modify the platform while a hot water heater is already installed on it? And as you can see from the picture, the gas line is coming out of it as...
  6. muxutrub

The question is, what do you think it would cost me to hire someone to do it.. and would I need a carpenter to do the platform work first, then call a plumber? Right now I have no hot water at all so I need advice on what steps to take to get this done as quickly as possible.. if that is even...
  7. muxutrub

That's exactly what I was thinking (relocate the left heater to the other side of the corner heater, which is essentially rotating the configuration 90 degrees). However, the platform does not seem moveable.. at least not that I can tell. ? The question is what would I be looking at to do...
  8. muxutrub

So as you can see from the pictures I have 2 50 gal water tanks at the back of the garage basically blocking the second garage spot. I am unable to park most mid-size and no full size cars on that side of my garage. More often than not, I am touching the platform with the car just to get it to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks