Search results

1. L

No hot water in kitchen sink after dishwasher install

Solution Turns out the 30 years of rusty well water had apparently left residue on the inside of my supply lines and when we jigsawed the line into we must have busted some rust loose which also apparently lodged in the faucet and completely stopped it up. Bled the lines, replaced the...
  2. L

aerator I tried taking the aerator off already, no change in pressure.
  3. L

I am having a very similar problem at my house. We just installed a Fridgidaire dishwasher (first time dishwasher hooked up in this older double wide mobile home) and everything worked fine before we tied into the hot water tubing...now we have no hot water in the sink and I would say that we...
  4. L

No water at sink except a trickle after initial dishwasher install I am having a very similar problem at my house. We just installed a Fridgidaire dishwasher (first time dishwasher hooked up in this older double wide mobile home) and everything worked fine before we tied into the hot water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks