Search results

1. cinderbike

Oatey Casper’s shower drain... replacement parts?

Greetings. recently moved into a new place (built 2006)... the drain in the shower is missing the cover but I cannot find a suitable replacement, This does not appear to be a plastic fiberglass or brass drain and the parts from those do not snap on top. any help appreciated.
  2. cinderbike

Vanity - single sink -> double sink

Hey everyone, Redoing my bathroom and wondering how I would go about doing this. I have the vanity out and the wall opened up, like so: Can someone point me to a diagram or whatever I need to do to follow IRC (which is what I've been told is what I should be doing here). Thanks!
  3. cinderbike

Backflow and PRV (some questions on correct way, replacement, etc.), winter damage

Hi everyone, Bought a house on short sale last year, finally getting around to fixing the sprinkler system. The house has a PVB and PRV, and it looks like the PRV froze and the regulator body cracked. Suffice to say, I have not been able to turn on the sprinkler system, check for leaks, etc...
  4. cinderbike

Tub drain replacement & checking for leaks

Morning everyone, Last night I replaced the drain in a 17 year old tub as the chrome had flaked off. Bought a 'universal fit' replacement, cleaned up the old putty, put down new plumbers putty (non staining) and tightened it as much as I could. So I guess my question is, how much do I need...
  5. cinderbike

Shower arm - leak check procedures? +unrelated question

Bought a house last month, and I've been making my way through the house fixing/replacing everything. The master bath tub spout was leaking pretty good (1-2 drips a second!) so the first thing I did was replace the cartridge (Moen posi-temp). I ended up just buying a whole new trim kit - I am...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks