Search results

1. R

I Need Advice Before I Tile Shower

jadnashua, thank you very much for your input. I will be using a medium bed mortar on these tiles.
  2. R

I really hate that I didn't sand before I put the redgard on. Oh well, I'm just going to go through with a utility knife cutting them off and then reapply a little redgard to patch it back. I am putting up 12"x24" tiles so maybe a little unevenness won't be a problem. I'm going to do my best...
  3. R

That's where the Redgard has not been applied thick enough; they're in the concrete board.
  4. R

In the picture I have attached I circled little bumps that the Redgard or thinset made and I'm wondering if I will needing to be shave them down before I tile? When they are removed it leaves a hole in the membrane and I guess I will be patching each one if y'all think they need to be smoothed...
  5. R

I Need Some Advice On How To Handle This...

Whooops, I didn't know where to put it. That might be a good spot to make the transition from the backerboard to the green board....who know?!
  6. R

I Need Some Advice On How To Handle This...

What would you do in this small corner just outside my shower? Will I just try to put screws through a small strip of backer-board or would I glue it? I want the tile to end right there in that little corner. Thank you for any suggestions.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks