Search results

1. OldTSR

Low pressure and no water in pressure tank.

I believe so, i turned off the pump and then opened a faucet in the house and let it run until no more water came out.
  2. OldTSR

So if i understand right, the tank should be at 18, 28, or 38 lbs depending on the pressure switch setting?
  3. OldTSR

After turning off the pump and draining the system, the pressure tank reads at 40 psi. using a tire gauge to check it. the gauge that is between the pump and the tank also reads at 40 psi. Should the two match pressure or should one be higher than the other?
  4. OldTSR

I determined very little pressure by the amount of water that comes out of the spicket when i turn it on. So how do i measure the air pressure then?
  5. OldTSR

I'm a brand new home owner and really know nothing about plumbing, all i know is that i have very little pressure. I was told to check the air pressure in the tank so i did and the tank has about 36 pounds in it. I just want to boost my pressure enough to be able to run a simple sprinkler or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks