Search results

1. Krishmunn

Is Sharkbite OK on main line

I wanted a valve on the main line and a plumber installed a shark bite valve Now, 6 years later, I find that the fitting is spinning. It might have been spinning earlier as well and I did not realize Two questions-- Is the fitting failing ? Is shark bite fitting good for long term solution?
  2. Krishmunn

Gas heater nipple corrosion

I got a Gas water heater installed by a plumber about 2 years back Now , both the inlet and outlet are badly corroded. It actually started corroding within a year of installation When I told the plumber, he asked to get a electrician to check the grounding. Is he bluffing or is it really a...
  3. Krishmunn

Long vacation with hot water heating system

We have forced hot water heating system . The system is over 20/25 years old but still going strong. We will be out of country for a month during Jan/Feb and a bit concerned about what happens if it breaks. Winter is brutal here in New England and a prolonged period with no heat will likely...
  4. Krishmunn

Bathroom in basement

We are in the process of buying a home. We found a beautiful home but it has just one bath (we need two). The basement is finished and has the Washer/Dryer. I can also see the sewer line (it is the big fat iron pipe -- right?) near the ceiling of basement (just under floor joist of first...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks