Search results

1. Adrian Luna

I got lead and it cracked a bit.

Hi. I was replacing my Rialto toilet for something better. (MS854114S#13) Problem is i have a Lead / Brass flange. And part of the lead is missing. The last guy who installed the last toilet simply put a normal wax ring and installed the toilet ontop. Is there any easy repair? Do i...
  2. Adrian Luna

Remote Pressure Balance valve

For as long as i been in NYC ive always told customers and was aleays told they cant do the One side hot other side cold type of shower because they maybe scoulded. Then i discovered remote pressure balance valves. Has any one used these? Are they any good? Why havent they caught on?
  3. Adrian Luna

Why use these over those? Angle Stops

Other that ease of installation, cost, and the chrome plating if that matters inside a kitchen cabinet where 99% of the time the supply is unfinished copper.. Why use angle stops like these: http://www.brasscraft.com/products.aspx?id=201 Wouldn't it be better to have a regular ball valve like...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks