Search results

1. thompsda

pressure problem...

not the wellhead from my first post... "he thinks the line from well to house must be kinked or punctured, and wants to dig it up." that's what I was referring to
  2. thompsda

pressure problem...

Not sure, my well-driller was surprised as well. We do have a lot of sediment and slightly acidic water (6.5ph). After the rainstorm we're having here today, I'll probably get him to dig it up I guess and check :(
  3. thompsda

pressure problem...

20 gal total capacity
  4. thompsda

pressure problem...

Specs... 3 yr old 200' deep water well 2 gal/min recovery rate 1/2 hp Berkley submersible pump (2 months old) 20 gal pressure tank no filters until after tank Situation... Lost all water pressure 2 days ago (on a Saturday of course!) Reset breakers, and re-seated control box board, to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks