Search results

1. A

Field Controls Company Sidewall Power Venter

Hello all, I had thought originally my the power vent on my hot water heater was actually part of my Bradford White water heater, and apparently it is a separate component. Ours Power vent is a swgII-5. I believe it has stopped working all together now. Does anyone know anything about...
  2. A

Bradford White Power Vent - what if vent fails?

One more question Thank you for replying. We will plan for a new heater, but in the mean time, if the power vent fails, will the water heater shut down because it senses that it is not venting correctly, or are we at risk of it continuing to run without the vent operating and not adequately...
  3. A

Bradford White Power Vent - what if vent fails?

Hi all, I have a Bradford White water heater with a power vent. Over the past few months, we have noticed that the fan kicks on, then off, then on, then off, then on finally for an extended period of time. I checked to see if the unit was lighting each time, and when I checked it was not. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks