Search results

1. S

Takagi TK1\Aquastar 240FX - No hot water.....

Links....And Such...Good Hunting.... Alex, Was out your way about 2-3 years ago when I went cross country with the kids.....anyways there are a few youtube videos that show board issues....One that I have in my history still is I remember the board replacement being high cost....which I see...
  2. S

Good Hunting! Well sound like you have something tripping the GFI.....Not sure where this heater is located (inside house, outside, or basement) but make sure that no water could possibly drip down from condensation of pipes on to the board etc. Also I will tell you if the unit has been...
  3. S

Success Dana, Was speaking with the guy and we went thru about everything I had checked but the Over heat cut off fuse wire....because I was unable to find the connection point but that turned out fine. So we both thought possibly the flow sensor but we questioned how the fan was turning...
  4. S

I will give them a call tonight....Hopefully we can get this resolved....Biggest question is will I have to order the parts or hopefully get them from a local supplier. Thanks Chris
  5. S

All, I have a Takagi TK1 that has been installed in my family home since I believe just before 2000. My late dad installed the unit and for the most part the unit has been fairly reliable. On occassion I would have to cycle its power. On occassion meaning maybe once every year or so max...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks