Search results

1. Redwater Diverter

Solenoid valve for shower

Hello, The way I do it is to use a tempering valve in association with a Redwater Diverter valve. The Redwater valve is optional. If you put a tempering valve in your hot supply you can dial up your preferred temp and then just use your hot tap. If you use it with a Redwater Diverter you can...
  2. Redwater Diverter

Redwater Hotwater saving

I must say I don't know where Arizona is at with respect to water saving so it is hard to say exactly. In parts of the world that are focus on water efficiency it is common to have the water at the faucet restricted by a flow control washer. Flow restriction is typically about 6 litres per...
  3. Redwater Diverter

Redwater Hotwater saving

Hello all, I have come across this thread and thought it might be best to add some information. I invented this technology to save water that is otherwise wasted down the drain while waiting for hot water to arrive at a tap or shower. The valve works as a diverter valve only. It is a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks