Search results

1. kayenta

bradfordwhite gas water heater problem

I looked at the leak indicator on the water meter and it goes slowly forward VERY briefly, then backward VERY briefly and then stops for a while. Then goes again. Can this possibly be cause by an expansion tank on the water heater with no back flow preventer? Just trying to find answers. The...
  2. kayenta

If the service person disconnected the cold water line and the hot water line from the water heater and connected them to make a continuous line for my plumbing by bypassing the water heater, got no indication of a water leak on the water meter. Disconnected those lines and reconnected them to...
  3. kayenta

First of all, my gas bill did not increase with the increase of water usage. My water heater has a shut off valve on the cold water line. The service guy from PSE where the heater is leased disconnected the cold and hot line and connected them to each other so the water did not go through the...
  4. kayenta

My water usage went from 387 cf to 1102 cf during billing cycle. From 7.30 cf used a day to 16.45 cf used a day. The city has not done anything to my water meter in the last 2 years. Because this water heater is leased, I'm assuming they put everything on they were supposed to. I have...
  5. kayenta

I have a leased Bradford White MI5036FBN 50 gallon gas water heater from local electric/gas company who installed it. My water bill has almost tripled since it's installation and my water meter indicates a leak in my home. The company came out and checked everything and saw no leaks anywhere...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks