Search results

1. MikefromMi

Replacement Compressor or Rebuilt Kit For Culligan Super S Iron Filter

[QUOTOmightymoose, post: 421816, member: 59722"]Are you still working on this? I recently replaced my compressor. I found an exact replacement without going through Culligan. It was still pricey but half the cost Culligan wanted. You want to find the AC version of the Thomas 405aa38. I sent you...
  2. MikefromMi

OK, Well I'm getting no where with this thing. I have an extra 1 gal pancake compressor. I'm going to hook it up and set it at 60psi and see what happens. I can by a new one at HF for 60 bucks. Drop a line if this seems like an issue. It is oil-less.
  3. MikefromMi

Hi, Last night I pulled the compressor off and took it apart. See the "ring" around the piston that is torn. Looks like Mica paper. I'm wondering if the top is screwed on to hold the piece in place. Yes, there is a reed on the piston head that closes as it pushes air toward the hole in the...
  4. MikefromMi

Hello, I'm having an extremely hard time finding anything on a replacement or rebuild kit for the compressor. Culligan Int'l #L4446-52 / Model # 415AA30-998D. When the compressor cycles I'm getting nothing. Inspecting the piston - it looks as if the cup once had a piece of paper or mica around...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks