Search results

1. Leif Ernstsen

Machine-gun water hammer

Hi hj, Thanks for the info. Will keep it in mind, if the machine gun starts again. Leif
  2. Leif Ernstsen

Machine-gun water hammer

Hi, here comes an update per 1. April 2014: I was at the dealer on Saturday, but the support department was closed this day. I could try again after the wekend. Well, I then took a closer look at the problem at home. There appeared to have been a small leak below the valve at the wall, as there...
  3. Leif Ernstsen

Machine-gun water hammer

Machine-gun-like noise from cupper piping Hi, I want to share the following experience with you: I have a cupper pipe water installation in the house. The supply water to the house is pressure reduced to 4 bars (~60 psi). Some time ago I experienced a violent machine-gun-like sound, when a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks