Search results

1. kywingnut

Broken closet flange

Thanks Terry I found this one at my local box store (Lowes) http://www.lowes.com/pd_22062-943-21015_0__?productId=1061201#BVRRWidgetID Seems close to the one you had pictured, except the one Lowes actually had in the store had only 4 ears. I apologize for another stupid question, but should I...
  2. kywingnut

Broken closet flange

Terry Would I screw through the 4 inner holes and through my old PVC flange into the sub-floor. Or, use the 6 outside holes & screw into the existing floor? Existing floor sits slightly below, almost level to my existing flange. If I mounted through the wings I could use a few washers under...
  3. kywingnut

Broken closet flange

Hello, I am new to this site and appreciate the info that I have already picked up so far from all of the experts here. I am replacing an old toilet and when I went to secure the left closet bolt I discovered that the slotted area was cracked and I could not fully secure the bolt without it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks