Search results

1. brianl999

Septic Smell outside after shower, flushing, etc.

Hello Everyone We are on a septic tank, tank was last pumped 2 years ago. We have lately been smelling a septic smell in our backyard after showers or flushing a toilet. You don't smell anything inside the house (unless the windows are open and the wind is blowing a certain way - no inside...
  2. brianl999

Pressure tank relocation?

I may have used the wrong term when I said casing - should I have said well tile? A little more about the well. We bought the house last August. We had a local company come out to look at the well when we had the inspection done. They told us it was originally a dug well that had been...
  3. brianl999

Pressure tank relocation?

Hello all We live in a small bungalow with a low dirt-floor crawlspace. The furnace, hot water tank, pump and pressure tank are all crammed into a small room in the centre of the house. The hot water tank is on a platform and the pressure tank is underneath. The tank is currently electric...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks