Search results

1. cit1981

Defective Bowl? on Toto Drake II

I have a type "C" fill valve. But, I don't see any water level setting marked on the inner wall of my tank. I looked pretty carefully and with a flashlight. Didn't see any markings. Even more confusing, illustration III.I on page 6 of my manual seems to show the water level setting is...
  2. cit1981

I just wanted to provide a quick update. I checked the first toilet that I installed at my brother's house. I verified that it was the same new CUFG bowl (and not the older CEFG bowl) as I still had the box it came in. The water level was definitely higher and the size of the water spot bigger...
  3. cit1981

Thanks again to everybody and Terry! Reach4, very smart advice on how to test for back siphonage. I don't know that I have old garden hose, but I'm sure I can pick up some plastic tubing at a hardware store on the cheap. I understand the water spot in the new CUFG bowls is smaller than the...
  4. cit1981

Thanks to everybody for the suggestions. I think it's unlikely that it is anything to do with the tank. If it was the flapper/flush valve, I don't think the water level in the bowl would drop, it would stay the same (extra water would come into the bowl and drip out). The water level in the tank...
  5. cit1981

Based on all the great information at this site, I recently installed two Toto Drake II toilets for my mother. The first one installed fine and works great. Mom loves it! The first one was installed at my brother's house where my Mom stays part of the time. Mom liked that one so much we...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks