Search results

1. SteveOr

Moen Tub Faucet Shower Pull No Longer Works

The call to Moen did the trick. They sent me a free diverter repair kit which contains a pull knob, plastic faceplate, gasket, and directions. 1-2-3 and back to full shower pressure. Thanks.
  2. SteveOr

Moen Tub Faucet Shower Pull No Longer Works

I have a Moen shower and the pull on/push off valve on the tub faucet no longer works very well after four months of non use. I've tried to search this forum for this issue but I'm not sure if I used the right search terms. From what I can see the rod pulls up a plastic plate which closes off...
  3. SteveOr

Double kitchen sink drain question

I just had my double kitchen sink replaced and now have to reconnect the drain. My plumbing experience is limited to replacing traps, replacing faucets, and replacing faucet innards plus I have never worked with PVC or ABS. The previous sink had identical side by side basins draining into...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks