Search results

1. knscarlato

Bathtub Flange- Connection to Studs

Thanks for the info, dj2. Unfortunately the manual gives no specifics. It basically says, level the feet and install the tub. It mentions nothing on how to attach the flange. Do you think the screw will cover enough surface area of the flange since the it is curved? I guess I was little hesitant...
  2. knscarlato

Bathtub Flange- Connection to Studs

Hi all. This forum has been a life saver for me on several instances already. Hoping one of you have the answer to another elementary question. My husband and I are installing a bathtub. We ordered a Swiss Madison alcove tub, item SM-AB545...
  3. knscarlato

Removing shower trim kit to install cement board

Hi there! I am a DIY-er, so my apologies if this is a rather simple question! I am redoing my shower and have it down to the studs. I will need to install cement board next, but in order to do so, I need to remove the shower trim kit, bonnet, and possibly the cartridge. All tutorials say to...
  4. knscarlato

"old" 1500 Series Delta Shower Faucet/Trim Replacement

Also, I can't seem to remove what I think is called the bonnet off of the cartridge. Any info on this??
  5. knscarlato

Thanks Jim! I guess I am still confused though. When I went to delta and searched for the 1700 series, only one conversion kit came up...still not even sure if that's what I would need. https://www.deltafaucet.com/parts/product/RP29405.html
  6. knscarlato

I am also looking to do the same thing with the handle on the tub....
  7. knscarlato

Hello All! I am in need of hep! I am very new to this type of project, so bare with in my attempt to explain myself. I am looking to replace my current shower handle with something more up to date. I believe the current model is the Delta 1500 or Delta 1700, but not quite sure. At this point, I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks