Search results

1. T

Well No water pressure just rust water that trickes... Help!

I had a well put in with an irrigation system back in 1995.. I noticed last year the water pressure was not that good. Well this past week I turned on the well to start my irrigation system, and there was no water at all! Nothing! No pressure what so ever.. What I did see though was rusted...
  2. T

Well and Irrigation ststem gone bad! Help!

I had a well installed back in 1995 also with a irrigation system.. I now discovered I have NO water pressure at all, and what little water that does trickle from the hose and sprinkler heads are rusty water.. All my neighbors have there own wells and irrigation systems as well, and there water...
  3. T

well and irrigation system gone bad, need help!

I had a well installed back in 1995 along with an irrigation system. As of now I have no water pressure at all and what little water that trickles from the hose and sprinkler heads are rusted.. The name of the pump is Goulds Jet Pump Model C48L2DB11A4. Could the well have gone dry? All my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks