Search results

1. PhoenixPhyre

Central A/C pipe freezes

You will all have to pardon me as I do not know anything at all about central air conditioners or the proper names of the components. Therefore, I will post the photos. The bottom, thin pipe always freezes over (even in hot weather) and we have to turn the unit off for a few hours until all...
  2. PhoenixPhyre

Question about the Symmons Temptrol Valve

I had started another thread about the banging in the shower pipes when the diverter is turned and I just want to make sure that what this plumber stated is legit. The seller's hired a plumber to come out and inspect the banging and he wrote a letter that stated: "Called because tub and shower...
  3. PhoenixPhyre

Banging when shower is turned on

Hi, I'm new here and I have a question about the banging noise when the shower is turned on.... My husband and I are about to purchase a house and one of the things I noticed was the loud banging when I turned on the bath water (I was diverting the handle to the shower when the banging...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks