Search results

1. K

Toto Aquia Dual Toilet with leak at connection of supply line and fill valve

Thanks for the help. There was no cross threading or tape. I took the tank off and undid the supply line to fill valve and fill valve to tank. There were no cracks in the fill valve shank. I tighten everything up , hand tight with an extra wrenched quarter turn. I then reassembled tank to...
  2. K

Toto Aquia Dual Toilet with leak at connection of supply line and fill valve

When water supply is turned on leak starts. It appears to be a slow drip at the connection of the supply line and the fill valve. Do I need to take the tank off the bowl to service it or can I try and tighten the coupling nut fro underneath to see if that helps? I have a flexible steel...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks