Search results

1. robrowe

Clog-free, low-flo toilets?

Gary: I should have posted "ALMOST Clog-free". I can't find anyone else that's heard of Dolphin, either, but found website: dolphinplumbing.net (Chinese Co. with agent in Montreal, Quebec) Wish I could find some reviews/criticisms. Thanx to you too, Gary, for your advice. --Rob :)
  2. robrowe

wjcandee: Thanx for the reply. Drop the middle "j" and you'd have the perfect initials for this discussion. ;D Yes, well aware of the touted Toto! Anyway, we wouldn't need insulated tank here. Does that prompt anymore tips? And, thanx again. --Rob
  3. robrowe

Is there an experienced opinion of toilets from Dolphin Plumbing Industrial (China)? ...particularly this model: Washington EL ADA Z22E16 bowl, S18246-N tank (lined).
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks