Search results

1. P

Shower Pressure on Hot & Integral Stops

This is strange, I can get pictures to show them when I get home but the certainly seemed to screw in. Although the screw in didn't do anything, turning them 90 degrees to the pipe did do something. Are there 1/4-turn valves that CAN bottom out?
  2. P

Awesome! Thank you. Due to my turning they're in quite a bit than when they were originally. So they have gone "into" the pipe. Should I turn them back so they come out? Also..turns out that it was something to do with the stops or me pulling on the cartridge for a bit. The hot water...
  3. P

I've started to notice that the pressure of water from my shower head when it's hot water gradually decreases. It stays "good" for about a minute and a half then reduces pretty drastically. I've been told by my condo maintenance that the shower cartridge likely needs to be replaced and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks