Search results

1. N

Hot and cold water reversed. How do I fix it?

Thanks guys! I got the nut off, but I forgot to turn the water off first so I ended up soaked :) So to any other newbies out there who come across this thread, turn the water off before you unscrew that nut! Anyway, I rotated the cartridge 180 degrees and got everything reinstalled and the...
  2. N

Thanks HJ, and sorry to be dense, but in the attached pictures, which part is "the large 'nut' holding the cartridge in"? Nothing seems to budge and I don't want to tork anything harder until I know what I'm supposed to be turning.
  3. N

Hi, I recently bought a house and the hot and cold water are reversed on my shower faucet. When the dial is set to hot, cold water comes out and visa versa. I took the faucet apart and the attached pictures show what I found. It doesn't appear that I can take it apart any further. Does...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks