Search results

1. Jim__R

Double Combo Wye / Double Sanitary Tee / ??

Just wanted to say thanks..not all are going to agree .. but I'm not a professional.. picture is from a few months ago .. still working ;)
  2. Jim__R

Toilet vent ?? Nothing back there other than a cleanout. The toilet is right in front of a sash window.. no neighbors/homes back then I guess ..so 50's add on , trouble is it (the bathroom) is more of a section of a enclosed Back porch that has 2 exterior walls,1 wall to a unheated room ,and...
  3. Jim__R

Alot of good feedback (positive and negative )..Have some CI experience ( little but the basics) I have a few ideas in my head now that I've been given well thought out and Appreciated replies and direction from experienced ,professionals .. I do take this serious or I wouldn't be seeking...
  4. Jim__R

Love it..Why now ? Changing a faucet ..a nice old shelf back circa '51 ..didn't like the S trap going directly under the sink into the copper..started snooping..didn't like the T ..and so on.. BUT why does the C.I. have to be cut-out is what I dont understand and where ? I have a latex...
  5. Jim__R

Ok....the tough skin is a issue I have .. all the waste pipes.. have been here long before the 30 + years that I've been living here ... The house was built in the 20's and use to drain to a septic tank from what I gather.. SO I DIDN'T INSTALL this system..trying to figure out how to FIXIT ...
  6. Jim__R

Always good to get Professional advice from a forum Moderator and Licensed Master Plumber with over 25,000 posts ..How can I go wrong !! Thanks you for your guidance.. I will revisit when to balance my 40 year steam boiler/2 pipe cast iron radiators system as its short cycling ..the vaporstat...
  7. Jim__R

Well Thanks all for advice ..with the wealth of knowledge gained here I'll be steamrolling ahead on this project ! Definately go to the top DIY forum in my bookmarks !
  8. Jim__R

Sorry so many pics..can't edit out the dups :) Old Story short..doing some updates..The tub/shower to the left of T wash basin to the right.. Wrong T right ? The direction (2nd pic from the top is better) is messed up.. The Bright red C.I. Starts at the toilet 12 ft away where the connection is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks