Search results

1. soonerbrink

Fix Leak where Water enters house

I put the old cartridge back in the housing and the pressure is better and the noise went away. Sounds like it is the wrong part, or it is defective. Plan on contacting the mfg. this week.
  2. soonerbrink

I purchased the repair kit mentioned earlier in this thread and tried to replace mine that leaks but am having new problems: The gauge now shows the pressure is very high, the valve now makes an makes an 'airy' noise when water is on, and when multiple faucets are on the pressure gets really low...
  3. soonerbrink

I am referring to the pic you posted. Thanks for confirming and look forward to figuring out what it is.
  4. soonerbrink

Can anyone tell me what the cylinder shaped item is in the second picture I posted on march 10th? I would post it again, but I can't figure out how to in mobile.
  5. soonerbrink

I turned off water to one of the faucets that occasionally drips. Pressure increased and the valve started leaking. Going to contact the manufacturer to get an idea of it can be repaired or not, and then get some quotes on repairing/replacing the unit.
  6. soonerbrink

I acquired a pressure checker and the pressure seems to be normal for a working valve. All of the information I acquired showed really high pressure on failed valves. First pic is at the faucet with all faucets off. Second pic is with 4 faucets on. So it looks like it drops from 82-65...
  7. soonerbrink

Thanks for the link to the repair parts. I found a lot of information on the second one listed, and numerous people said that fixed the problem. I didn't see any useful information on the first part "Repair Kit N45B/EZ-N55B M1 RK 1" 0006960 EPDM diaphragm, stainless steel strainer" , and it...
  8. soonerbrink

Thanks for all the replies. Didn't respond sooner because I didn't get the e-mail notification like I did after the first reply. To answer the questions: 1. I am not attempting to tackle this project on my own. A relative will be able to help, who has replaced water heaters and a few other...
  9. soonerbrink

Ah, a pressure regulator is what its called. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I will looking into why it might have failed and how to fix/replace it. FYI: House is 10 years old.
  10. soonerbrink

New to the forum. This looks to be a great place with a lot of resources! I noticed a leak. Cleaned up the mess. Now have a plastic tub catching the drips. Trying to figure out what needs to be done to fix it, but would like input before I attempt anything. Appears to be dripping when the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks