Search results

1. natrldsastr

? about shower base

Do you have a link or can you point me in the direction of the thread where Terry posted pix, cacher? never mind, I think I found it. :)
  2. natrldsastr

? about shower base

Thank you for your time Jad - I have seen some pix of showers tiled with flat bases, just wasn't sure about the seating/sides situation. We'll have to bed the floor anyway, verrry old home with unlevel floor. I'm hiring the tile done, I'm a pretty handy gal but have never attempted tile...
  3. natrldsastr

? about shower base

OK I'm just a homeowner renovating an older bath. I'm having a new shower tiled in, but in the name of budget am exploring my options. I didn't see any guidelines about links, so please correct me if I screw up. Instead of tiling entire floor, curb, seat etc, is it possible to install something...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks