Search results

1. CameronRobertson

Designing closets for maximized storage

What did the finished product come out like? Did you guys manage to settle on a cupboard design? Experience says to look at what type of material and clothing you have for your girls. Generally where I work, different materials need to be hung or folded depending on how you wanted to maintain...
  2. CameronRobertson

Problems after removing how water storage tank

Any option of putting any hot water storage back in? I'm no plumber, but I'd try to stick with the original system as much as possible if it was a system that worked. Additionally, I personally would prefer a reserve tank just in case of those situations where I'm just rushing for a shower and...
  3. CameronRobertson

Water storage tank system problem

I'm just wondering how this went? Did you end up replacing the first pressure tank or just the core like Craigpump suggested? I am of the opinion that the least amount of complications in an already complicated system would be best, so I hope that you managed to whittle down the number of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks