Search results

1. slrpro02

piggyback 20A breakers

I have a Eaton CTL panel. A friend of mine is a electrician we talked about what I wanted done, & he said I needed 3 piggyback 20A breakers. He told me last Saturday he would pick up the breakers & come over Wednesday. Well in the mean time His wife's mother got sick & He had to leave town...
  2. slrpro02

Clamp-on to Cast Iron, broken pipe.

Trying to install a sink upstairs & see the pipe was broke off in this clamp-on adapter on the cast iron drain. Can I unbolt the clamp-on adapter & take it out & maybe get the broken pipe out or should I try & get the broken pipe out with the clamp-on adapter still on the pipe, or is there a...
  3. slrpro02

Cast Iron pipe needs flange & new sleeve

Sorry Gary I cant afford a plumber, wish I could. Need to DIY.
  4. slrpro02

I call Fernco told them the I.D. of the Flange was 5", then they asked what will be the O.D. of the pipe I'm installing in the Donut?? I said I will get back with you, so please help.
  5. slrpro02

How can I get the inside of the flange clean?? The crud on there doesn't want to come off. I used a grinder with a 4" Knotted Wire Brush & it hardly touches it. Thanks for the help.
  6. slrpro02

The inside dia. of the flange looks to be 5". Will the Fernco P44U-405 fit right??
  7. slrpro02

Is there some kind of Sleeve I can buy to go inside the cast iron?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks