Search results

1. Larryn Pearl

Fleck 5600stx meter stuck on 1275

I was having some electrical work done the other day and walked by my softener and saw it blinking between time and 1275. Was busy so I didn't take the time to fix it, then several days later I looked at it again and same thing. I pushed the button on the left and it stopped blinking. A couple...
  2. Larryn Pearl

Fleck 5600 SXT at 70 - 100 ppm CH prior to regeneration

I've noticed that just before regeneration our water doesn't feel soft at all. Thought I'd test it right before it was due to regenerate (10 gallons left on countdown) and it tested between 70-100 ppm CH. I used the professional test kit I have for my pool. I tested the next morning and I'm at...
  3. Larryn Pearl

Issues with new kitchen faucet low pressure, great pressure prior

Wife is extremely frustrated with the new kitchen faucet. Old faucet we could only turn 25% open otherwise water would spray everywhere, and water was extremely hot and would get hot quickly. After installing new faucet VIGO VG02001ST Modern spiral Kitchen Pull Out Faucet, Steel it now takes...
  4. Larryn Pearl

Need some real-time help - need to replace water heater today

10 year old water heater, started leaking last night, all neighbors have had to replace so time to do mine. I'm getting quotes from 860 - 1,000 to replace with a Bradford White 50 gallon unit. This is out the door including taking my old one away. Wife is pissed, need to get some hot water...
  5. Larryn Pearl

Fleck 5600sxt plumbing reversed - help?

Here's the short version of a long story. Purchased Fleck 5600SXT 40,000 grain softener from a well reviewed on-line retailer. In speaking with my neighbors all who have installed their own I decided to hire a handy man to install as I'm not that mechanical. Guy did a beautiful job installing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks