Search results

1. P

Bathtub comparison

I am looking for the best value for a 60" x 30" bathtub comparing the following products: American Standard Princeton (Americast) Kohler Villager (Cast Iron) Hydro Systems Lacey or Sydney (Acrylic) What are the advantages or disadvantages of these? Thanks David
  2. P

Dual water heater in mountain cabin

My current BTU is 38. If I were to go to a single 75 gallon tank what should the BTU be? I was quoted $1200 to add another 50gal tank.
  3. P

Dual water heater in mountain cabin

I have a 3700sf cabin in Big Bear, CA that is a vacation rental. I currently have a 50gal gas water heater and a few guests have run out of hot water mainly due to the use of bathtubs. There are 3 bathrooms consisting on 2 showers, 1 shower/tub combo, and 1 jetted tub. The problem is the...
  4. P

Waste and overflow

Thanks, any difference with the style - toe touch, lift and turn, trip lever or cable?
  5. P

Waste and overflow

What is the best type of waste and overflow for new construction? Also, what about brass pipe vs. ABS?
  6. P

Drake or UltraMax?

Is the height of ADA better than CEFIONTECT since they don't exist together on the Ultramax?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks